CareerHub Central Network
Edith Cowan University
ECU Career and Leadership provides free career resources and services to all current students and alumni including access to CareerHub, events, workshops, and one-on-one career appointments.
Career Advisers can assist with:
- Career development – developing an individual career action plan;
- Self-awareness – gain an understanding of self, skills, strengths, interests and personal qualities to assist you in your career journey and build your personal brand;
- Job search – interview, resume writing and how to address the selection criteria;
- Networking – importance of making and developing relationships within the industry;
- Values of internships, graduate programs, vacation programs and summer programs.
ECU courses are developed in consultation with industry, and teaching staff have extensive industry experience and networks. The ECU Careers and Leadership team works closely with employers to achieve optimum employment outcomes for graduates through paid work, voluntary programs, graduate programs and more.
What can the Career Service offer employers?
- First point of contact with schools, staff and students;
- Coordinated careers events for each school;
- Opportunity to connect graduate programs to students directly;
- Free job vacancy advertising via online job board on CareerHub.
Student Transitions and Employability
Joondalup Campus –Building 34 (Student Hub)
Mount Lawley Campus – Building 3 (Student Hub)
Bunburry – Building 1 (Student Hub)
Phone: (08) 6304 5899